Star Plus Solar batteries
MMNL batteries are environmentally friendly and can be fully recycled, minimizing waste and fulfilling our responsibility to the environment. We use quality material with advanced technology to provide the best for our customers.
What is a solar battery?
A solar battery stores energy from a PV solar system for later use. It allows you to keep appliances running even when the sun is not shining or the power is out. If your rooftop solar system and battery are large enough, you can power your home primarily with solar energy. The life of Star Plus Power’s solar batteries is exceptionally long. Solar storms can withstand complete charge/discharge cycles until their capacity drops below 80%.
- Use of the best quality PP containers and lids
- Tubular positive plate made with PDC machine from ZIBO
- Polyester cuffs with high tensile strength/porosity
- High porosity PE sleeve separators made by DARAMIC, USA
- Microporous ceramic vent plug
- Heavy duty clamps
- SS closures
- Adhesive negative plate on both sides.
All the inverter batteries in the market may typically work the same but what makes Starplus Inverter batteries exceptional is its cutting-edge technology, high-quality raw material, and in-house battery manufacturing plant.
To meet the energy and quality requirements of our customers, our manufacturing plant is equipped with the latest and most advanced equipment.
Why use solar batteries?
Solar users no longer have to rely on the grid for power in the evening. During the day, when most consumers do not use the solar power generated by their solar panels, solar batteries store the generated energy for later use.
- Solar energy is good for the environment: think about how you can help Mother nature. Using solar energy is one of the answers. When you choose solar power, you are not only doing yourself a favor, but also the environment. Since it is a clean energy source, it does not produce greenhouse gases and other harmful emissions that harm Mother Nature.
- Solar energy helps you save money: At first glance, it looks contradictory considering how much money you are spending on installation (if you pay a lump sum), but in the long run, using solar energy helps you save more because you don’t have to pay for electricity. Also, it is a good investment because the installation’s value increases your home’s value.
- Solar energy makes you independent: You are no longer at the mercy of energy suppliers. They can increase the energy prices as much as they want, but you are not affected at all. If there are power outages, you still have power because you rely on solar energy, which is a renewable energy source.
- Solar energy can be used at any time of the day: There is a myth that you can only use solar energy when the sun is in the sky. However, the truth is that you can opt for a Star Plus Solar battery and store solar energy to power your home at any time, even at night.
- Solar energy is the future: when you go solar, you are ahead of the curve. And there’s nothing cooler than powering your whole house with solar energy, right?
Deciding whether to add Star Plus solar batteries to your home or office is like deciding whether to buy it as your first choice. It requires careful thought and consideration, but the benefits you’ll reap are undeniable. Choose solar energy today and see how it can change your life for the better.